The town of El Herradero is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 4 inhabitants. El Herradero is at 950 meters of altitude.
Where is El Herradero? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Herradero in Baja California: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Herradero, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of El Herradero? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Herradero (Baja California) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Herradero
With the satellite map of El Herradero will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Herradero.
Vote for El Herradero. Opinions.
Do you like El Herradero? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Herradero so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Chagolla (Mi Ranchito) (6 inhabitants)
- Ejido Jacumé (292 inhabitants)
- Familia Rios Valencia (- inhabitants)
- José Loya [José Loya (1 inhabitants)
- La Bonita (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Altamirano (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Barajas (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Jiménez (4 inhabitants)
- La Paz (3 inhabitants)
- Las Vistas (- inhabitants)
- Rancho los Llamas (- inhabitants)
- Los Manantiales (43 inhabitants)
- Los Manzanos (- inhabitants)
- Refugio (2 inhabitants)
- San Gustavo (2 inhabitants)