The town of Santa Sofía is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 4 inhabitants. Santa Sofía is at 275 meters of altitude.
Where is Santa Sofía? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Santa Sofía in Baja California? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Santa Sofía.
Need to locate a certain Santa Sofía building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Santa Sofía (Baja California) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Sofía
With the satellite map of Santa Sofía will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Santa Sofía.
Vote for Santa Sofía. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Sofía? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Sofía so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- El Venado (1 inhabitants)
- Eucalipto (5 inhabitants)
- Familia Bizuelas (3 inhabitants)
- Familia García Acosta (- inhabitants)
- Granja Avícola Ejidal El Encinal (- inhabitants)
- La Ramadita (2 inhabitants)
- Los Cachorros (3 inhabitants)
- Los Viejitos (2 inhabitants)
- Dos Cumbres (131 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Cócono (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Grande (5 inhabitants)
- Los Alisitos (1 inhabitants)
- Los Gordos (- inhabitants)
- Familia Ramos (44 inhabitants)
- Santa Sofía (4 inhabitants)