Rancho Vapole (Baja California)
The most complete information about the tiny town of Rancho Vapole (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town in Baja California has 2 inhabitants?
The town of Rancho Vapole is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 2 inhabitants. Rancho Vapole is at 944 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Rancho Vapole? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Rancho Vapole (Baja California) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Rancho Vapole, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Rancho Vapole? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Rancho Vapole (Baja California) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Vapole
With the satellite map of Rancho Vapole will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Rancho Vapole.
Vote for Rancho Vapole. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Vapole? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Vapole so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Tecate
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Baja California (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Tepeyac (Melchor Ocampo) (25 inhabitants)
- El Conquistador Uno (1 inhabitants)
- Hacienda El Canutillo (3 inhabitants)
- Las Granjitas (17 inhabitants)
- Las Hojarascas (2 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (116 inhabitants)
- Cañón Manteca (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Camarena (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Cuchumá (3 inhabitants)
- El Grande (- inhabitants)
- San Fernando (- inhabitants)
- San Joaquín (11 inhabitants)
- Rancho Tlaxcala (1 inhabitants)
- Vallecitos (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Margarita (15 inhabitants)