Rancho las Avispas (Chihuahua)
Maps, photos and statistics of Rancho las Avispas, a beautiful tiny town of 5 inhabitants in the State of Chihuahua
The town of Rancho las Avispas is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #234 of the ranking. Rancho las Avispas is at 2016 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Rancho las Avispas? You can find it at 40.9 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Cuauhtémoc, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Rancho las Avispas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Rancho las Avispas? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Rancho las Avispas (Chihuahua)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of Rancho las Avispas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho las Avispas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Rancho las Avispas.
Photos of Rancho las Avispas
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Rancho las Avispas? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Rancho las Avispas.
Vote for Rancho las Avispas. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho las Avispas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho las Avispas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Arroyo Blanco (9 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Catorce C (- inhabitants)
- Campo Número Seis (235 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Seis y Medio C (304 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (- inhabitants)
- Granja Hogar Casa de la Esperanza (61 inhabitants)
- Honorio Niño Velázquez (8 inhabitants)
- Huerta Elvira (- inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Catorce a Rubio (77 inhabitants)
- Napavechi (470 inhabitants)
- Rancho Adolfo Ordóñez (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Juan Manuel González (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Rayo (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Elva (73 inhabitants)
- XEER (Radio Lobo) (2 inhabitants)