The town of Huerta las Virginias is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 6 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #312 in terms of number of inhabitants. Huerta las Virginias is at 2,004 meters of altitude.
The town of Huerta las Virginias is located at 40.4 kilometers from Cuauhtémoc, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Huerta las Virginias.
Where is Huerta las Virginias? How to get there? Map
Online map of Huerta las Virginias in Chihuahua, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Huerta las Virginias and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Huerta las Virginias (Chihuahua) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Huerta las Virginias
With the satellite map of Huerta las Virginias will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Huerta las Virginias.
Photos of Huerta las Virginias
In order for you to enjoy nature around Huerta las Virginias, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Huerta las Virginias, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Huerta las Virginias. Opinions.
Do you like Huerta las Virginias? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Huerta las Virginias so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Bajío Blanco (Rancho las Cuevitas) (3 inhabitants)
- Campo 18 (265 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento del Kilómetro 11 (89 inhabitants)
- Huerta el Wiebe (13 inhabitants)
- Huerta los Tornillos (5 inhabitants)
- Huerta Rancho Nuevo (- inhabitants)
- Las Pirrurris (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Cereceres (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Cinco Hermanos (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Juan Manuel González (8 inhabitants)
- Rancho Gonzalo Majalca (- inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (5 inhabitants)
- Real del Monte (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Fair (5 inhabitants)
- Tepehuanes (15 inhabitants)