The town of Oeste Salvaje is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #256 of the ranking. Oeste Salvaje is at 2,040 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Oeste Salvaje? You can find it at 42.4 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Cuauhtémoc, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Oeste Salvaje location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Oeste Salvaje? How to get there? Map
Location map of Oeste Salvaje in Chihuahua: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Oeste Salvaje, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Oeste Salvaje building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Oeste Salvaje (Chihuahua) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Oeste Salvaje
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Oeste Salvaje, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Oeste Salvaje.
Photos of Oeste Salvaje
In order for you to enjoy nature around Oeste Salvaje, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Oeste Salvaje, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Oeste Salvaje. Opinions.
Do you like Oeste Salvaje? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Oeste Salvaje so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Arroyo Blanco (9 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Veintidós (196 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (La Avispa) (87 inhabitants)
- Huerta el Tajo (9 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Once a Rubio (17 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Trece a Rubio (62 inhabitants)
- La Guajolota (- inhabitants)
- Maurilio Ortiz (82 inhabitants)
- Rancho Carlos Gutiérrez (- inhabitants)
- Rancho el Gato (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Milagro (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Gonzalo Majalca (8 inhabitants)
- Rancho Maco (La Palma) (12 inhabitants)
- Rancho Santa Elena (7 inhabitants)
- Tres Lagunitas (3 inhabitants)