Gringo Viejo (Chihuahua)
The most complete information of the tiny town of Gringo Viejo (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Chihuahua has 8 inhabitants?
The town of Gringo Viejo is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 8 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #198 of the ranking. Gringo Viejo is at 2033 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Gringo Viejo? You can find it at 40.4 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Cuauhtémoc, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Gringo Viejo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Gringo Viejo? How to get there? Map
Online map of Gringo Viejo (Chihuahua) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of Gringo Viejo
With the satellite map of Gringo Viejo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Gringo Viejo.
Photos of Gringo Viejo
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Gringo Viejo? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Gringo Viejo.
Vote for Gringo Viejo. Opinions.
Do you like Gringo Viejo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Gringo Viejo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Campo Número Ciento Siete (326 inhabitants)
- Ejido Progreso (San Ignacio) (504 inhabitants)
- Huerto Lalo González (4 inhabitants)
- Huerto las Lilitas (5 inhabitants)
- Huesario (- inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Treinta (162 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Treinta y Cuatro (45 inhabitants)
- La Pradera (- inhabitants)
- Las Potrancas (2 inhabitants)
- Napavechi de Arriba (34 inhabitants)
- Rancho las Avispas (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Terreros (3 inhabitants)
- Real del Monte (5 inhabitants)
- Reforma (186 inhabitants)
- Vista Hermosa (El Sapo) (215 inhabitants)