Huerta Alejandra (Cuauhtémoc, Chihuahua)
Know the tiny town of Huerta Alejandra through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 5 inhabitants in the State of Chihuahua
The town of Huerta Alejandra is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #246 in terms of number of inhabitants. Huerta Alejandra is at 2020 meters of altitude.
The town of Huerta Alejandra is located at 38.9 kilometers from Cuauhtémoc, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Huerta Alejandra.
Where is Huerta Alejandra? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Huerta Alejandra in Chihuahua? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Huerta Alejandra.
Satellite photo of Huerta Alejandra
With the satellite map of Huerta Alejandra will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Huerta Alejandra.
Photos of Huerta Alejandra
In order for you to enjoy nature around Huerta Alejandra, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Huerta Alejandra, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Huerta Alejandra. Opinions.
Do you like Huerta Alejandra? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Huerta Alejandra so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Campo Número Siete C (82 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Treinta y Seis (La Selva) (67 inhabitants)
- Colonia Anáhuac (9952 inhabitants)
- Colonia Obregón (Rubio) (2241 inhabitants)
- El Ojito (9 inhabitants)
- Granja de Villela (4 inhabitants)
- La Unión (10 inhabitants)
- Rancho Blanco (Pinos Altos) (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Juan Hernández (10 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Manuel Barraza (- inhabitants)
- Rancho el Milagro (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Flores (La Granja) (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Morales (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Carlos (5 inhabitants)
- Tres Lagunitas (3 inhabitants)