The town of La Grulla is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #348 of the whole municipality. La Grulla is at 2,023 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Grulla is located at 33.2 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Cuauhtémoc, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Grulla.
Where is La Grulla? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Grulla in Chihuahua? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Grulla.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Grulla and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Grulla (Chihuahua) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Grulla
With the satellite map of La Grulla will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of La Grulla.
Photos of La Grulla
In order for you to enjoy nature around La Grulla, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of La Grulla, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for La Grulla. Opinions.
Do you like La Grulla? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Grulla so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Campo Número Ciento Cinco (255 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Doscientos Cinco (112 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Seis (235 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Veinticinco y Medio (11 inhabitants)
- Cerritos Colorados (7 inhabitants)
- Ciénega de Santa Gertrudis (4 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Cuarenta y Siete (10 inhabitants)
- Km. Dieciséis Carretera a Álvaro Obregón (66 inhabitants)
- Rancho Blanco (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Cinco Hermanos (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Ramón López (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Gonzalo Majalca (8 inhabitants)
- Rancho los Conejos (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho los Ponce (La Lagunita) (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Ramón Grant (El Campito) (6 inhabitants)