The town of Rancho Ceferino Alcantar is located in the Municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla (in the State of Nayarit). There are 1 inhabitants. Rancho Ceferino Alcantar is at 14 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Rancho Ceferino Alcantar? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Rancho Ceferino Alcantar (Nayarit) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Rancho Ceferino Alcantar, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Rancho Ceferino Alcantar? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Rancho Ceferino Alcantar (Nayarit) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Ceferino Alcantar
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho Ceferino Alcantar, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Rancho Ceferino Alcantar.
Vote for Rancho Ceferino Alcantar. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Ceferino Alcantar? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Ceferino Alcantar so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla
- El Pasito (8 inhabitants)
- El Pitayo (3 inhabitants)
- Estación Nanchi (Peñasquillo) (752 inhabitants)
- Las Labores (514 inhabitants)
- Restaurante Loma China (Kika) (3 inhabitants)
- Los Huanacaxtles (5 inhabitants)
- Patroneño I (816 inhabitants)
- Planta de Hornos Alfredo V. Bonfil (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Noria (La Ladrillera) (- inhabitants)
- Reynosa (132 inhabitants)
- San Miguel Número Dos (El Quemado) (710 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (1226 inhabitants)
- Santiago Arambul Hernández (- inhabitants)
- Valle Morelos (1057 inhabitants)
- Zona de Tolerancia (1 inhabitants)