The town of Rancho Ceferino Alcantar is located in the Municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla (in the State of Nayarit). There are 1 inhabitants. Rancho Ceferino Alcantar is at 14 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Rancho Ceferino Alcantar? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Rancho Ceferino Alcantar (Nayarit) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Rancho Ceferino Alcantar, which has the following symbol
The population of Rancho Ceferino Alcantar (Nayarit) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Rancho Ceferino AlcantarDo you want to stay in Rancho Ceferino Alcantar? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Rancho Ceferino Alcantar:
- MOTEL PLAYA: 7 km away, direction Southeast (5 minutes by car)
- MOTEL IXCUINTLA: 7 km away, direction Southeast (5 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SANTA FE: 7 km away, direction Southeast (5 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SANTIAGO PLAZA: 8 km away, direction Southeast (6 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Rancho Ceferino Alcantar
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho Ceferino Alcantar, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Rancho Ceferino Alcantar.
Vote for Rancho Ceferino Alcantar
Do you like Rancho Ceferino Alcantar or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Rancho Ceferino Alcantar to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santiago Ixcuintla
- El Embarcadero de Tuxpan (2 inhabitants)
- El Limoncito (4 inhabitants)
- El Mezcal (156 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (2 inhabitants)
- El Pasito (8 inhabitants)
- El Saucillo (- inhabitants)
- El Tizate (1404 inhabitants)
- Francisco Javier López Cázares (12 inhabitants)
- Gavilán Chico (363 inhabitants)
- La Cuata (1 inhabitants)
- Los Huanacaxtles (5 inhabitants)
- Palmar de Cuautla (1043 inhabitants)
- Planta de Hornos Tizate (3 inhabitants)
- Pueblo Nuevo (497 inhabitants)
- Rancho Isabel Carbajal (3 inhabitants)