San José (Chihuahua)
Maps, photos and statistics of San José, a beautiful tiny town of 3 inhabitants of the State of Chihuahua
Its former name was Rancho Alfonso González.
The town of San José is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #305 in terms of number of inhabitants. San José is at 2,020 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as Rancho Alfonso González, because this was its former name. In the year 2013, the locality changed its name.
The town of San José is located at 41.3 kilometers from Cuauhtémoc, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San José.
Where is San José? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San José (Chihuahua)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San José and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San José (Chihuahua) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San José
With the satellite map of San José will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San José.
Vote for San José. Opinions.
Do you like San José? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San José so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Cuauhtémoc
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Chihuahua (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Agroindustrial el 24 (1 inhabitants)
- Arroyo de las Cartucheras (8 inhabitants)
- Granelera Campo 110 (4 inhabitants)
- Campo 112 (53 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Ciento Seis y Medio (10 inhabitants)
- Campo 2A (448 inhabitants)
- Campo 36 (La Selva) (53 inhabitants)
- Dos Sauces (4 inhabitants)
- El Pozo (5 inhabitants)
- Huerta Elvira (- inhabitants)
- Kilómetro 29 Corredor Comercial Manitoba (9 inhabitants)
- La Pradera (- inhabitants)
- Ranchería el Porvenir (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Puente (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho San José de la Herradura (- inhabitants)