Huerta Baltazar Chávez (Chihuahua)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Huerta Baltazar Chávez, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 6 inhabitants of Chihuahua.
The town of Huerta Baltazar Chávez is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #222 of the ranking. Huerta Baltazar Chávez is at 2020 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Huerta Baltazar Chávez? You can find it at 4.3 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Cuauhtémoc, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Huerta Baltazar Chávez location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Huerta Baltazar Chávez? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Huerta Baltazar Chávez (Chihuahua) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Huerta Baltazar Chávez, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of Huerta Baltazar Chávez
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Huerta Baltazar Chávez, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Huerta Baltazar Chávez.
Photos of Huerta Baltazar Chávez
In order for you to enjoy nature around Huerta Baltazar Chávez, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Huerta Baltazar Chávez, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Huerta Baltazar Chávez. Opinions.
Do you like Huerta Baltazar Chávez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Huerta Baltazar Chávez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Campo Número Ciento Siete (326 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Nueve y Medio (12 inhabitants)
- Desflemadora de Cuauhtémoc (5 inhabitants)
- El Gatuñal (5 inhabitants)
- El Manantial (1 inhabitants)
- Frigorífico Jemelo (- inhabitants)
- Huerta Belisario Chávez (La Pila) (5 inhabitants)
- Huerta Carlos Pérez (Huerta la Victoria) (15 inhabitants)
- Huerta la Guía (- inhabitants)
- Huerta los Tornillos (4 inhabitants)
- Huerta Matilde (La Cuesta) (9 inhabitants)
- Los Rincones (7 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Zaragoza (Los Adobes) (210 inhabitants)
- Palomas (- inhabitants)
- Rancho de Arturo Castillo (2 inhabitants)