The town of Pánuco is located in the Municipality of Juárez (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #38 of the ranking. Pánuco is at 299 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Pánuco? You can find it at 14.9 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Juárez, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Pánuco location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Pánuco? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Pánuco in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Pánuco.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Pánuco and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Pánuco (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Pánuco
With the satellite map of Pánuco will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Juárez. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Pánuco.
Photos of Pánuco
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Pánuco? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Pánuco.
Vote for Pánuco. Opinions.
Do you like Pánuco? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Pánuco so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Juárez
- Campo Vale (9 inhabitants)
- Club de Caza y Pesca de Monclova (5 inhabitants)
- Don Martín (310 inhabitants)
- El Indio (El Chupadero) (- inhabitants)
- Heriberto Domínguez González (- inhabitants)
- José López González (4 inhabitants)
- Juan López Oliva (- inhabitants)
- Manzanares (4 inhabitants)
- María Isabel (6 inhabitants)
- Presita Magueyosa (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (49 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (Eleazar Moreno Quintero) (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (3 inhabitants)
- Veintidós Cero (Sección Veintidós Cero) (86 inhabitants)