The town of Campo Vale is located in the Municipality of Juárez (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 9 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #7 of the ranking. Campo Vale is at 271 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Campo Vale? You can find it at 12.9 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Juárez, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Campo Vale location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Campo Vale? How to get there? Map
Online map of Campo Vale in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Campo Vale and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Campo Vale (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 9 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Campo Vale
With the satellite map of Campo Vale will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Juárez. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Campo Vale.
Photos of Campo Vale
In order for you to enjoy nature around Campo Vale, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Campo Vale, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Campo Vale. Opinions.
Do you like Campo Vale? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Campo Vale so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Juárez
- Campo Vale (9 inhabitants)
- Don Martín (310 inhabitants)
- El Comanche (7 inhabitants)
- El Cuarenta y Cinco (53 inhabitants)
- El Indio (El Chupadero) (- inhabitants)
- El Tecolote (Ricardo Flores Wong) (4 inhabitants)
- Heriberto Domínguez González (- inhabitants)
- José López González (4 inhabitants)
- Juan Pablo Luna (8 inhabitants)
- Juárez (890 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (- inhabitants)
- Nuevo Almadén (1 inhabitants)
- Ovidio Lira Fuentes (- inhabitants)
- Reynaldo García Villaseñor (2 inhabitants)
- San Antonio el Rusio (- inhabitants)