The town of Nuevo Almadén is located in the Municipality of Juárez (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #36 of the ranking. Nuevo Almadén is at 281 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Nuevo Almadén? You can find it at 13.2 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Juárez, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Nuevo Almadén location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Nuevo Almadén? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Nuevo Almadén (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Nuevo Almadén and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Nuevo Almadén (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Nuevo Almadén
With the satellite map of Nuevo Almadén will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Juárez. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Nuevo Almadén.
Vote for Nuevo Almadén. Opinions.
Do you like Nuevo Almadén? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Nuevo Almadén so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Juárez
- Chabelito (- inhabitants)
- Club de Caza y Pesca de Monclova (5 inhabitants)
- Club las Carpas (Juan Mendoza) (1 inhabitants)
- Cola Blanca (- inhabitants)
- Don Martín (8 inhabitants)
- El Comanche (7 inhabitants)
- El Lucero (2 inhabitants)
- Heriberto Domínguez González (- inhabitants)
- Juárez (890 inhabitants)
- María Isabel (6 inhabitants)
- Miguel Macias Pecina (- inhabitants)
- Ramiro García (1 inhabitants)
- San Ramón (- inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (3 inhabitants)
- Santos Domínguez Alemán (6 inhabitants)