Los Soto (Gustavo Díaz Ordaz, Tamaulipas)
Maps, photos and statistics of Los Soto, a beautiful tiny town of 4 inhabitants in the State of Tamaulipas
The town of Los Soto is located in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #50 of the whole municipality. Los Soto is at 40 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Los Soto is located at 3.0 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Ciudad Gustavo Díaz Ordaz, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Los Soto.
Where is Los Soto? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Los Soto (Tamaulipas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of Los Soto
With the satellite map of Los Soto will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Los Soto.
Vote for Los Soto. Opinions.
Do you like Los Soto? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Soto so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz
- Cinco de Febrero (37 inhabitants)
- El Moro (- inhabitants)
- El Saucito (- inhabitants)
- Jorge Galaviz (1 inhabitants)
- José Luis Martínez (1 inhabitants)
- Juan Gutiérrez (5 inhabitants)
- Las Mariposas (7 inhabitants)
- Los Garza (1 inhabitants)
- Los Nogales (7 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (- inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (- inhabitants)
- Santos Alaffa (- inhabitants)
- Severino López (- inhabitants)
- Todos Santos (14 inhabitants)
- Valadeces (2009 inhabitants)