The town of Los Nogales is located in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 7 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #37 in terms of number of inhabitants. Los Nogales is at 42 meters of altitude.
The town of Los Nogales is located at 4.8 kilometers from Ciudad Gustavo Díaz Ordaz, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Los Nogales.
Where is Los Nogales? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Los Nogales (Tamaulipas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Los Nogales, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Los Nogales and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Los Nogales (Tamaulipas) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Nogales
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Nogales, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Los Nogales.
Vote for Los Nogales. Opinions.
Do you like Los Nogales? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Nogales so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz
- Arnulfo Gutiérrez (- inhabitants)
- Aurelio Numillín (8 inhabitants)
- El Alto (8 inhabitants)
- Jesús Gutiérrez (- inhabitants)
- José Luis Martínez (1 inhabitants)
- Juan Gutiérrez (5 inhabitants)
- Juan Pérez (1 inhabitants)
- Los Álvarez (4 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (16 inhabitants)
- Los Martínez (19 inhabitants)
- Los Villarreales (- inhabitants)
- Maribel García (- inhabitants)
- Miguel A. García (10 inhabitants)
- Reyes Alaffa (6 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (- inhabitants)