Diego Aguirre (Tamaulipas)
Maps, photos and statistics of Diego Aguirre, a beautiful tiny town of 10 inhabitants in the State of Tamaulipas
The town of Diego Aguirre is located in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 10 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #24 of the whole municipality. Diego Aguirre is at 40 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Diego Aguirre is located at 4.6 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Ciudad Gustavo Díaz Ordaz, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Diego Aguirre.
Where is Diego Aguirre? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Diego Aguirre (Tamaulipas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Diego Aguirre, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of Diego Aguirre
With the satellite map of Diego Aguirre will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Diego Aguirre.
Vote for Diego Aguirre. Opinions.
Do you like Diego Aguirre? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Diego Aguirre so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz
- Abel Lucio (2 inhabitants)
- Alvento Sosa (- inhabitants)
- El Altito (- inhabitants)
- El Saucito (- inhabitants)
- El Tomate (2 inhabitants)
- El Venado (- inhabitants)
- Eleuterio López (1 inhabitants)
- Horacio Hernández (4 inhabitants)
- Ideal del Campesino (7 inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (6 inhabitants)
- Marte R. Gómez (85 inhabitants)
- Muñoz Garza (2 inhabitants)
- Rodolfo Aguilar (- inhabitants)
- Sabino Cerda (1 inhabitants)
- San Matías (1 inhabitants)