The town of Los Cardona is located in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. Los Cardona is at 36 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Los Cardona? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Cardona in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Los Cardona building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Los Cardona (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Cardona
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Cardona, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Los Cardona.
Vote for Los Cardona. Opinions.
Do you like Los Cardona? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Cardona so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz
- El Moro (- inhabitants)
- Adrián García Villarreal (- inhabitants)
- Ideal del Campesino (- inhabitants)
- La Arena (3 inhabitants)
- Las Ciénegas de Flores (5 inhabitants)
- Leonel Barrera (4 inhabitants)
- Los Ortiz (- inhabitants)
- San Ricardo (- inhabitants)
- Los Soto (2 inhabitants)
- Lucio Blanco (3 inhabitants)
- Marte R. Gómez (16 inhabitants)
- Miguel García (2 inhabitants)
- Dos Hermanos (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (- inhabitants)
- Tepehuaje (- inhabitants)