Abel Lucio (Tamaulipas)
Know the tiny town of Abel Lucio through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 2 inhabitants in the State of Tamaulipas
The town of Abel Lucio is located in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #63 of the whole municipality. Abel Lucio is at 40 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Abel Lucio is located at 5.5 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Ciudad Gustavo Díaz Ordaz, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Abel Lucio.
Where is Abel Lucio? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Abel Lucio (Tamaulipas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of Abel Lucio
With the satellite map of Abel Lucio will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Abel Lucio.
Photos of Abel Lucio
In order for you to enjoy nature around Abel Lucio, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Abel Lucio, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Abel Lucio. Opinions.
Do you like Abel Lucio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Abel Lucio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz
- Abel Lucio (2 inhabitants)
- Andrés Carpio (- inhabitants)
- Ciudad Gustavo Díaz Ordaz (11523 inhabitants)
- Eleuterio López (1 inhabitants)
- Javier Jiménez (2 inhabitants)
- José Luis Martínez (1 inhabitants)
- Las Ciénegas (Las Ciénegas de Flores) (11 inhabitants)
- Los Martínez (19 inhabitants)
- Luis Echeverría (164 inhabitants)
- Rancho Blanco (6 inhabitants)
- San Matías (1 inhabitants)
- San Mateo (10 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (- inhabitants)
- Silviano Cuevas (- inhabitants)
- Valadeces (2 inhabitants)