The town of El Barrote is located in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #63 of the whole municipality. El Barrote is at 41 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as Abel Lucio, because this was its former name. This town decided to change its name in the year 2010.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Barrote is located at 5.5 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Ciudad Gustavo Díaz Ordaz, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Barrote.
#1 Where is El Barrote? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Barrote (Tamaulipas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Tamaulipas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
#2 The population of El Barrote (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of El Barrote
With the satellite map of El Barrote will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Barrote.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near El BarroteMany people want to stay in the town of El Barrote itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- MOTEL EL BUDA: 4 km away, direction Northwest (3 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LA VILLARREAL: 7 km away, direction Northwest (4 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LUCERO: 9 km away, direction Northwest (7 minutes by car)
- MOTEL SENORIAL: 9 km away, direction Northwest (8 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of El Barrote
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Barrote, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Barrote, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
#6 Vote for El Barrote as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like El Barrote or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Barrote to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
#7 Comments and opinions about El Barrote
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz
- El Campesino (4 inhabitants)
- Eleuterio López (1 inhabitants)
- Arnulfo Gutiérrez Díaz (- inhabitants)
- El Ebanito (4 inhabitants)
- La Lomita (1 inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (15 inhabitants)
- Los Cardona (1 inhabitants)
- Maribel García (- inhabitants)
- Miguel García (2 inhabitants)
- Miguel Hidalgo (64 inhabitants)
- Rancho Blanco (Los Suárez) (3 inhabitants)
- Dos Hermanos (3 inhabitants)
- San Gabriel (1 inhabitants)
- Todos Santos (13 inhabitants)
- Valadeces (1895 inhabitants)