The town of Buenavista is located in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 5 inhabitants. Buenavista is at 60 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Satellite photo of Buenavista
With the satellite map of Buenavista will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Buenavista.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Tamaulipas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Buenavista (Tamaulipas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near BuenavistaMany people want to stay in the town of Buenavista itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- MOTEL EL BUDA: 24 km away, direction North (18 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LA VILLARREAL: 26 km away, direction North (21 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LUCERO: 28 km away, direction North (20 minutes by car)
- MOTEL SENORIAL: 32 km away, direction North (26 minutes by car)
Where is Buenavista? How to get there? Map
Online map of Buenavista (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Vote for Buenavista
Do you like Buenavista or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Buenavista to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz
- Diego Aguirre (7 inhabitants)
- El Moro (- inhabitants)
- Eleuterio López (1 inhabitants)
- Javier Jiménez (- inhabitants)
- Rogelio Ortiz (Jesús Ortiz) (4 inhabitants)
- José Luis Martínez (- inhabitants)
- La Cuchilla (Los Miranda) (7 inhabitants)
- Las Comas (4 inhabitants)
- Los Ortiz (- inhabitants)
- Los Villarreales (179 inhabitants)
- Luis Echeverría Álvarez (131 inhabitants)
- Marte R. Gómez (16 inhabitants)
- Nicolás Gutiérrez (12 inhabitants)
- Severino López (- inhabitants)
- Valadeces (1895 inhabitants)