The town of Los Canarios is located in the Municipality of Berriozábal (in the State of Chiapas). There are 7 inhabitants. Los Canarios is at 1,001 meters of altitude.
Where is Los Canarios? How to get there? Map
Location map of Los Canarios in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Los Canarios, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Los Canarios and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Los Canarios (Chiapas) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Canarios
With the satellite map of Los Canarios will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Berriozábal. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Los Canarios.
Vote for Los Canarios. Opinions.
Do you like Los Canarios? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Canarios so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Berriozábal
- Agua Escondida (37 inhabitants)
- Alex (- inhabitants)
- Buenavista (133 inhabitants)
- Criscar (- inhabitants)
- El Capricho (- inhabitants)
- San José (3 inhabitants)
- El Francés (25 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (- inhabitants)
- Primavera (5 inhabitants)
- La Libertad (- inhabitants)
- La Planta (- inhabitants)
- Las Canoitas (54 inhabitants)
- Mi Lupita (8 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Montecristo (356 inhabitants)
- Revolución (296 inhabitants)