The town of Los Tulipanes is located in the Municipality of Berriozábal (in the State of Chiapas). There are 7 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #162 in terms of number of inhabitants. Los Tulipanes is at 866 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
The town of Los Tulipanes is located at 2.3 kilometers from Berriozábal, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Los Tulipanes.
Where is Los Tulipanes? How to get there? Map
Location map of Los Tulipanes in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Los Tulipanes, which is marked with the following symbol
The population of Los Tulipanes (Chiapas) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Los TulipanesDo you want to stay in Los Tulipanes? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Los Tulipanes:
- HOTEL MANOLO: 3 km away, direction Southwest (3 minutes by car)
- POSADA 24 HORAS: 3 km away, direction Southwest (2 minutes by car)
- POSADA YAMILETH: 4 km away, direction Southwest (3 minutes by car)
- POSADA BUENA VISTA: 12 km away, direction Northeast (10 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Los Tulipanes
With the satellite map of Los Tulipanes will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Berriozábal. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Los Tulipanes.
Vote for Los Tulipanes
Do you like Los Tulipanes or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Los Tulipanes to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Berriozábal
- El Chucamay (5 inhabitants)
- El Corralito (- inhabitants)
- El Mico (15 inhabitants)
- Fanaber (5 inhabitants)
- Eco-Sur (- inhabitants)
- Jesús Zavaleta (2 inhabitants)
- La Bonanza (- inhabitants)
- La Cascada (51 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (7 inhabitants)
- La Herradura (26 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (3 inhabitants)
- Monte Grande (5 inhabitants)
- San Luis (2 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Coyatoc (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (1 inhabitants)