The town of Fubema is located in the Municipality of Berriozábal (in the State of Chiapas). There are 8 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #259 of the whole municipality. Fubema is at 762 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Fubema is located at 5.4 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Berriozábal, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Fubema.
Where is Fubema? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Fubema (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Fubema, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Fubema building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Fubema (Chiapas) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Fubema
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Fubema, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Berriozábal. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Fubema.
Vote for Fubema. Opinions.
Do you like Fubema? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Fubema so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Berriozábal
- Amendu (453 inhabitants)
- Atotonilco el Alto (Quinta Gasén) (22 inhabitants)
- El Girasol (- inhabitants)
- El Peaje (- inhabitants)
- Las Vistas (6 inhabitants)
- Licenciado Rubio (1 inhabitants)
- Linda Vista (6 inhabitants)
- Los Amates (4 inhabitants)
- Monte Bonito (9 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Poblado San Isidro (Ovejería) (111 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (San José) (13 inhabitants)
- Santa Inés Buenavista (1559 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa las Bugambilias (2 inhabitants)
- Tú y las Nubes (15 inhabitants)