The town of Lo más Bonito is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 6 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #251 in terms of number of inhabitants. Lo más Bonito is at 591 meters of altitude.
The town of Lo más Bonito is located at 10.9 kilometers from Montemorelos, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Lo más Bonito.
Where is Lo más Bonito? How to get there? Map
Location map of Lo más Bonito in Nuevo León: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Lo más Bonito, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Lo más Bonito building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Lo más Bonito (Nuevo León) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Lo más Bonito
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Lo más Bonito, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Montemorelos. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Lo más Bonito.
Vote for Lo más Bonito. Opinions.
Do you like Lo más Bonito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Lo más Bonito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- Avícola Tanguma (1 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito de René (5 inhabitants)
- El Saucito (- inhabitants)
- Hacienda la Idulia (4 inhabitants)
- La Mesa (24 inhabitants)
- La Morita (16 inhabitants)
- La Querencia (1 inhabitants)
- La Ventura (- inhabitants)
- Las Marianas (- inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (10 inhabitants)
- Piedra de Lumbre (1 inhabitants)
- Rincón de los Toros (San Pepito) (32 inhabitants)
- San José (28 inhabitants)
- San Rafael del Llano (Macuña) (128 inhabitants)
- Tierras Coloradas (59 inhabitants)