The town of Pito Real is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 7 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #222 of the ranking. Pito Real is at 325 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
Do you want to locate the town of Pito Real? You can find it at 34.7 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Montemorelos, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Pito Real location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Pito Real? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Pito Real in Nuevo León? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Pito Real.
The population of Pito Real (Nuevo León) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
According to the 2010 official census, in the town there were 3 males and 4 females. The female/male ratio is 1.333, and the fertility rate is 1.25 children per woman. Of the total population, 0.00% comes from outside the State of Nuevo León. 14.29% of the population is illiterate (33.33% of men and 0.00% of women). The level of schooling is 4.60 (2 in men and 6.33 in women).Indigenous culture in Pito Real
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.Unemployment and the economy in Pito Real
14.29% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (33.33% of the men, and 0.00% of the women).Housing and infrastructure in Pito Real
In Pito Real there are 4 dwellings. 0.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 0.00% have piped water, 100.00% have toilet or restroom, 33.33% have a radio receiver, 0.00% a television, 0.00% a fridge, 0.00% a washing-machine, 0.00% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 33.33% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.
Hotels and Accommodation near Pito RealMany people want to stay in the town of Pito Real itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- PROMOHOTEL LINARES: 20 km away, direction South (16 minutes by car)
- HOTEL HACIENDA REAL DE LINARES: 22 km away, direction South (15 minutes by car)
- ESTACIONAMIENTO DEL HOTEL HACIENDA REAL DE LINARES: 25 km away, direction South (18 minutes by car)
- ESTACIONAMIENTO DEL HOTEL HACIENDA REAL DE LINARES: 25 km away, direction South (20 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Pito Real
With the satellite map of Pito Real will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Montemorelos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Pito Real.
Vote for Pito Real
Do you like Pito Real or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Pito Real to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- El Bolero (1 inhabitants)
- El Bosque (125 inhabitants)
- El Saúz (Granja) (42 inhabitants)
- La Cascada (- inhabitants)
- La Galera (23 inhabitants)
- La Pitaya (3 inhabitants)
- El Puente San Juan (7 inhabitants)
- Valle Escondido (1 inhabitants)
- La Yerbabuena (38 inhabitants)
- Las Margaritas (12 inhabitants)
- Las Misiones (5 inhabitants)
- Noria Blanca (7 inhabitants)
- Palo Amarillo (1 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (27 inhabitants)
- Valle del Sol (- inhabitants)