Las Palmas (El Mante, Tamaulipas)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Las Palmas, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 8 inhabitants of Tamaulipas.
The town of Las Palmas is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 8 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #110 of the ranking. Las Palmas is at 86 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Las Palmas? You can find it at 9.7 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Ciudad Mante, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Las Palmas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Las Palmas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Palmas (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of Las Palmas
With the satellite map of Las Palmas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of El Mante. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Las Palmas.
Vote for Las Palmas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Palmas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Palmas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Ampliación las Palmas (77 inhabitants)
- Bella Vista (4 inhabitants)
- El Abra (2342 inhabitants)
- El Abra (Ojo de Agua) (482 inhabitants)
- Ignacio Saldaña (12 inhabitants)
- Jhonatan (4 inhabitants)
- José Gpe. Rivera (San Rafael de los Castro) (- inhabitants)
- Kilómetro 8 (9 inhabitants)
- La Guadalupana (14 inhabitants)
- Las Magnolias (2 inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (3 inhabitants)
- Magdaleno Aguilar (152 inhabitants)
- Quinta Rosa Isela (2 inhabitants)
- Quintero (21 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (4 inhabitants)