The town of Las Palmas is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 8 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #110 of the ranking. Las Palmas is at 87 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as San José, but changed its name a few years ago. In the year 2010, the locality changed its name.
Do you want to locate the town of Las Palmas? You can find it at 9.7 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Ciudad Mante, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Las Palmas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Las Palmas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Palmas (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Las Palmas and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Las Palmas (Tamaulipas) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Palmas
With the satellite map of Las Palmas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of El Mante. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Las Palmas.
Vote for Las Palmas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Palmas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Palmas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Abelino Rubio Pérez (8 inhabitants)
- Brecha Canales (7 inhabitants)
- Cinco Hermanos (- inhabitants)
- Corralón Federal [Corralón Federal (1 inhabitants)
- El Limón (2517 inhabitants)
- El Salto (- inhabitants)
- Instituto Bíblico Bautista (- inhabitants)
- Kilómetro 13 (2 inhabitants)
- La Herradura (2 inhabitants)
- La Palmita (2 inhabitants)
- Las Magdalenas (65 inhabitants)
- NoÃ© Del Ãngel MartÃnez (- inhabitants)
- Ramón Pérez (- inhabitants)
- San Martín (- inhabitants)
- Tantoyuquita (748 inhabitants)