The town of Las Palmas is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 8 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #110 of the ranking. Las Palmas is at 87 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as San José, but changed its name a few years ago. In the year 2010, the locality changed its name.
Do you want to locate the town of Las Palmas? You can find it at 9.7 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Ciudad Mante, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Las Palmas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
#1 Where is Las Palmas? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Palmas (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
#2 The population of Las Palmas (Tamaulipas) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of Las Palmas
With the satellite map of Las Palmas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of El Mante. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Las Palmas.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near Las PalmasDo you want to stay in Las Palmas? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Las Palmas:
- MOTEL PARAISO: 7 km away, direction East (5 minutes by car)
- MOTEL VILLA ESCONDIDA: 11 km away, direction East (7 minutes by car)
- MOTEL CASA DE CAMPO: 13 km away, direction Southeast (9 minutes by car)
- HOTEL JJ IN: 11 km away, direction East (9 minutes by car)
#5 Vote for Las Palmas as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like Las Palmas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Palmas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of Tamaulipas, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in Tamaulipas
#6 Comments and opinions about Las Palmas
#7 Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Dieciocho de Febrero (64 inhabitants)
- El Abra (2278 inhabitants)
- Alpino (2 inhabitants)
- El Pistón (3 inhabitants)
- Granja Avícola Morales (- inhabitants)
- Ignacio Manuel Altamirano (113 inhabitants)
- Jesús García Corona (18 inhabitants)
- Laguna San Ángel (2 inhabitants)
- Los Pavorreales (- inhabitants)
- Plan de Ayala (1212 inhabitants)
- Promagri (3 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (1 inhabitants)
- San Gerardo (- inhabitants)
- San Miguel de la Mora (437 inhabitants)
- Veinte de Noviembre (99 inhabitants)