San Antonio (El Mante, Tamaulipas)
Maps, photos and statistics of San Antonio, a beautiful tiny town of 1 inhabitants in the State of Tamaulipas
The town of San Antonio is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #245 of the ranking. San Antonio is at 54 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Antonio? You can find it at 26.4 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Ciudad Mante, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Antonio location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Antonio? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Antonio in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of San Antonio
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Antonio, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Mante. You can search free satellite map (2021) of San Antonio.
Photos of San Antonio
In order for you to enjoy nature around San Antonio, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of San Antonio, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for San Antonio. Opinions.
Do you like San Antonio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Antonio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Arroyo de la Cazuela (4 inhabitants)
- Blanca Rangel (El Nacimiento) (- inhabitants)
- Crucero de Quintero (2 inhabitants)
- Dieciocho de Febrero (80 inhabitants)
- El Ciruelo (6 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (- inhabitants)
- José Gpe. Rivera (San Rafael de los Castro) (- inhabitants)
- La Ponderosa (- inhabitants)
- Ladrillera la Chaca (La Chaca) (266 inhabitants)
- Laguna San Ángel (3 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Tantoán (1830 inhabitants)
- Quinta Santa Rosa (3 inhabitants)
- San Marcos (8 inhabitants)
- Sifón Grande (5 inhabitants)
- Triunfo Número Dos (869 inhabitants)