The town of Grago is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 3 inhabitants. Grago is at 19 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Grago? How to get there? Map
Location map of Grago in Tamaulipas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Grago, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Grago building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Grago (Tamaulipas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Grago
With the satellite map of Grago will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of El Mante. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Grago.
Vote for Grago. Opinions.
Do you like Grago? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Grago so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Álvaro Obregón (La Trinidad) (91 inhabitants)
- Dieciocho de Febrero (64 inhabitants)
- El CantÃ³n (- inhabitants)
- El Huizache (2 inhabitants)
- El Olímpico (192 inhabitants)
- Gerardo Morales (1 inhabitants)
- La Libertad (- inhabitants)
- La Soledad (- inhabitants)
- Los Aztecas (1754 inhabitants)
- Luis M. Garza Flores (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alegre (4 inhabitants)
- Ricardo Flores Magón (71 inhabitants)
- San Miguel de la Mora (437 inhabitants)
- Siete de Noviembre (76 inhabitants)
- Tamatán y Buenos Aires (- inhabitants)