El Durazno (El Mante, Tamaulipas)
Know the tiny town of El Durazno through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 3 inhabitants in the State of Tamaulipas
The town of El Durazno is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #174 of the whole municipality. El Durazno is at 101 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Durazno is located at 12.5 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Ciudad Mante, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Durazno.
Where is El Durazno? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Durazno (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of El Durazno
With the satellite map of El Durazno will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of El Mante. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Durazno.
Photos of El Durazno
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Durazno, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Durazno, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Durazno. Opinions.
Do you like El Durazno? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Durazno so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Antonio Peredo Martínez (Quintero) (2 inhabitants)
- Cinco Hermanos (- inhabitants)
- Dieciséis de Septiembre (El Nueve) (210 inhabitants)
- El Cautín (Los Indios) (3 inhabitants)
- El Nueve (- inhabitants)
- El Pozole (4 inhabitants)
- Heroica Huasteca (4 inhabitants)
- La Libertad (1 inhabitants)
- Mártires de la Reforma (166 inhabitants)
- Nueva Apolonia (2382 inhabitants)
- Primero de Mayo (80 inhabitants)
- Rosalinda (5 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (4 inhabitants)
- San Jesús (Brecha 30) (2 inhabitants)
- Triunfo Número Dos (869 inhabitants)