The town of Las Palmas is located in the Municipality of San Blas (in the State of Nayarit). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #93 in terms of number of inhabitants. Las Palmas is at 30 meters of altitude.
The town of Las Palmas is located at 16.8 kilometers from San Blas, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Las Palmas.
Where is Las Palmas? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Las Palmas in Nayarit? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Las Palmas.
Want to view a satellite photo of Las Palmas? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Las Palmas (Nayarit) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Palmas
With the satellite map of Las Palmas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of San Blas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Las Palmas.
Vote for Las Palmas. Opinions.
Do you like Las Palmas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Palmas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Blas
- Antonio Fonseca (3 inhabitants)
- Aután (1890 inhabitants)
- Bahía de Matanchén (48 inhabitants)
- Campamento Hospital (Veinte de Noviembre) (24 inhabitants)
- Campamento San Juan Papelillo (34 inhabitants)
- Colonia el Tepeyac (Cofradía) (25 inhabitants)
- Dionisio Gaudales (2 inhabitants)
- Huaristemba (788 inhabitants)
- La Chiltera (210 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (- inhabitants)
- Laureles y Góngora (El Ciruelo) (636 inhabitants)
- Playa de los Cocos (145 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Amelia Sánchez (- inhabitants)
- San Pedrito (4 inhabitants)
- Teodoro Villaseñor (1 inhabitants)