Rancho Alcaraz (Nayarit)
Maps, photos and statistics of Rancho Alcaraz, a beautiful tiny town of 2 inhabitants in the State of Nayarit
The town of Rancho Alcaraz is located in the Municipality of San Blas (in the State of Nayarit). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #87 in terms of number of inhabitants. Rancho Alcaraz is at 39 meters of altitude.
The town of Rancho Alcaraz is located at 14.9 kilometers from San Blas, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Rancho Alcaraz.
Where is Rancho Alcaraz? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Rancho Alcaraz (Nayarit)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of Rancho Alcaraz
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho Alcaraz, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Blas. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Rancho Alcaraz.
Vote for Rancho Alcaraz. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Alcaraz? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Alcaraz so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Blas
- Boca del Asadero (147 inhabitants)
- Crucero de el Llano (1 inhabitants)
- Efraín Bugarín (1 inhabitants)
- El Salado (1 inhabitants)
- Empacadora Chanón (2 inhabitants)
- Granja Chinchorro Camaronero (- inhabitants)
- Huaynamota (201 inhabitants)
- Huerta de Nardo Arvizu (- inhabitants)
- Jolotemba (297 inhabitants)
- La Convalecencia (5 inhabitants)
- Las Azaleas (- inhabitants)
- Pintadeño (241 inhabitants)
- Rancho Montaño (2 inhabitants)
- Teodoro Villaseñor (1 inhabitants)
- Ticha (8 inhabitants)