The town of Rancho Alcaraz is located in the Municipality of San Blas (in the State of Nayarit). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #87 in terms of number of inhabitants. Rancho Alcaraz is at 33 meters of altitude.
The town of Rancho Alcaraz is located at 14.9 kilometers from San Blas, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Rancho Alcaraz.
Where is Rancho Alcaraz? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Rancho Alcaraz (Nayarit)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Rancho Alcaraz and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Rancho Alcaraz (Nayarit) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Alcaraz
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho Alcaraz, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Blas. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Rancho Alcaraz.
Vote for Rancho Alcaraz. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Alcaraz? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Alcaraz so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Blas
- Antonio Fonseca (3 inhabitants)
- Ecológico EKA (4 inhabitants)
- El Desengaño (7 inhabitants)
- El Llano (1184 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Victoria (La Virocha) (2932 inhabitants)
- Huaynamota (201 inhabitants)
- José Antonio Galindo Prado (5 inhabitants)
- La Brecha (Flores Guzmán) (1 inhabitants)
- La Culebra (325 inhabitants)
- La Pequeña (7 inhabitants)
- Laureles y Góngora (El Limón) (529 inhabitants)
- Los Alacranes (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Ochoa (9 inhabitants)
- Singaita (140 inhabitants)
- Tecuitata (402 inhabitants)