The town of Antonio Fonseca is located in the Municipality of San Blas (in the State of Nayarit). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #75 in terms of number of inhabitants. Antonio Fonseca is at 10 meters of altitude.
The town of Antonio Fonseca is located at 18.1 kilometers from San Blas, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Antonio Fonseca.
Where is Antonio Fonseca? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Antonio Fonseca (Nayarit) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Antonio Fonseca, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Antonio Fonseca? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Antonio Fonseca (Nayarit) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Antonio Fonseca
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Antonio Fonseca, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Blas. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Antonio Fonseca.
Vote for Antonio Fonseca. Opinions.
Do you like Antonio Fonseca? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Antonio Fonseca so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Blas
- Campamento Rehilete (- inhabitants)
- Efraín Bugarín (4 inhabitants)
- El Carleño (346 inhabitants)
- El Espino (75 inhabitants)
- El Gato (4 inhabitants)
- El Varal (5 inhabitants)
- Empacadora Chanón (14 inhabitants)
- Granja Chinchorro Camaronero (- inhabitants)
- José Antonio Galindo Prado (7 inhabitants)
- La Goma (517 inhabitants)
- Los Bernal Salas (1 inhabitants)
- Puerto de Lindavista (58 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alcaraz (- inhabitants)
- El Rancho de Ochoa (- inhabitants)
- Teodoro Villaseñor (- inhabitants)