The town of Las Maderas is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 7 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #437 of the ranking. Las Maderas is at 30 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Las Maderas? You can find it at 16.1 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Las Maderas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Las Maderas? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Las Maderas (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Las Maderas, which has the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Las Maderas (Chiapas) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Las MaderasDo you want to stay in Las Maderas? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Las Maderas:
- AUTOHOTEL LA HUERTA: 24 km away, direction Southeast (20 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PARADOR EL NAVEGANTE: 22 km away, direction Southeast (15 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS REYES: 22 km away, direction Southeast (17 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LAS FLORES: 24 km away, direction Southeast (16 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Las Maderas
With the satellite map of Las Maderas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Las Maderas.
Vote for Las Maderas
Do you like Las Maderas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Maderas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Guanacastle (4 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (3 inhabitants)
- El Triángulo (- inhabitants)
- Hermenegildo Galeana (1103 inhabitants)
- La Hierbasanta (4 inhabitants)
- Las Cadenas (- inhabitants)
- Los Tulipanes (4 inhabitants)
- Miguel de la Madrid (37 inhabitants)
- Óscar Cruz Colmenare (2 inhabitants)
- San Bartolo (6 inhabitants)
- San Humberto (2 inhabitants)
- San Pedrito (5 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (- inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz Villahermosa (- inhabitants)
- Tres Lomitas (1 inhabitants)