The town of San Antonio is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #236 of the ranking. San Antonio is at 20 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Antonio? You can find it at 17.9 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Antonio location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Antonio? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of San Antonio in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in San Antonio.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chiapas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of San Antonio (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San AntonioMany people want to stay in the town of San Antonio itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- MOTEL SAN CARLOS: 24 km away, direction Northwest (17 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EJECUTIVO: 22 km away, direction Northwest (18 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE PIJIJIAPAN: 23 km away, direction Northwest (17 minutes by car)
- AUTOHOTEL ENSUEÑO: 24 km away, direction Northwest (17 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Antonio
With the satellite map of San Antonio will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Antonio.
Vote for San Antonio
Do you like San Antonio or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Antonio to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Abraham Martínez Cruz (- inhabitants)
- El Pensil (9 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (2 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (4 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (El Zapotal) (868 inhabitants)
- Hermanos Mota (9 inhabitants)
- Las Tres Marías (4 inhabitants)
- Magnolia (- inhabitants)
- Nuevo Río Bravo (23 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alegre (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo (- inhabitants)
- San Humberto (2 inhabitants)
- San José (Santa Elena) (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Magdalena (4 inhabitants)