El Brunito (Chiapas)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of El Brunito, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 2 inhabitants of Chiapas.
The town of El Brunito is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. El Brunito is at 14 meters of altitude.
Where is El Brunito? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Brunito in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of El Brunito? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Brunito (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Brunito
With the satellite map of El Brunito will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Brunito.
Vote for El Brunito. Opinions.
Do you like El Brunito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Brunito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Pijijiapan
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Chiapas (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Colorado (4 inhabitants)
- Los Manantiales (3 inhabitants)
- El Camello (5 inhabitants)
- La Guadalupe (9 inhabitants)
- La Juanita (- inhabitants)
- La Palma Uno (2 inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (1 inhabitants)
- Las Carretas (- inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (8 inhabitants)
- Nancinapa (56 inhabitants)
- Nueva Concepción (31 inhabitants)
- Santa Mónica (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Patricia (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (17 inhabitants)
- Tajuco (12 inhabitants)