The town of San Antonio Guadalupe is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #356 of the whole municipality. San Antonio Guadalupe is at 33 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Antonio Guadalupe is located at 10.2 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Pijijiapan, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Antonio Guadalupe.
Where is San Antonio Guadalupe? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Antonio Guadalupe (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
The population of San Antonio Guadalupe (Chiapas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San Antonio GuadalupeDo you want to stay in San Antonio Guadalupe? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to San Antonio Guadalupe:
- AUTOHOTEL LA HUERTA: 12 km away, direction East (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PARADOR EL NAVEGANTE: 15 km away, direction East (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS REYES: 15 km away, direction East (11 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LAS FLORES: 13 km away, direction East (10 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Antonio Guadalupe
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Antonio Guadalupe, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Antonio Guadalupe.
Photos of San Antonio Guadalupe
In order for you to enjoy nature around San Antonio Guadalupe, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of San Antonio Guadalupe, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for San Antonio Guadalupe
Do you like San Antonio Guadalupe or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Antonio Guadalupe to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Las Flores (3 inhabitants)
- El Aguacero (- inhabitants)
- El Consuelo (4 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (88 inhabitants)
- La Curva (1 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (5 inhabitants)
- Las Isabeles (2 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (5 inhabitants)
- El Laurel (4 inhabitants)
- Nueva Urbina (333 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (4 inhabitants)
- San Ángel (3 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (- inhabitants)
- Tajuco (12 inhabitants)