The town of Las Bugambilias is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #488 of the ranking. Las Bugambilias is at 9 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Las Bugambilias? You can find it at 11.7 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Las Bugambilias location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Las Bugambilias? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Bugambilias (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Las Bugambilias building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Las Bugambilias (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Bugambilias
With the satellite map of Las Bugambilias will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Las Bugambilias.
Vote for Las Bugambilias. Opinions.
Do you like Las Bugambilias? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Bugambilias so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Corralejo (4 inhabitants)
- El Gulaver (2 inhabitants)
- Las Conchas (10 inhabitants)
- Las Lomas (8 inhabitants)
- Las Maravillas (- inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (5 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (5 inhabitants)
- Los Tulipanes (62 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Milenio Plan de Ayala (100 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (- inhabitants)
- San Andrés (10 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (5 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (- inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (4 inhabitants)
- Veintiocho de Enero (3 inhabitants)