The town of El Campanillo is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #315 of the ranking. El Campanillo is at 21 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Campanillo? You can find it at 4.8 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Campanillo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Campanillo? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Campanillo (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of El Campanillo? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Campanillo (Chiapas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Campanillo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Campanillo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Campanillo.
Vote for El Campanillo. Opinions.
Do you like El Campanillo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Campanillo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Dos Arbolitos (Las Carolinas) (5 inhabitants)
- El Recreo (3 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (14 inhabitants)
- El Zapote (5 inhabitants)
- Inocente Marroquín C (3 inhabitants)
- Lindavista (8 inhabitants)
- Los Mangos (15 inhabitants)
- Palo Blanco (17 inhabitants)
- San Beto (3 inhabitants)
- San Diego Guadalupe (4 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (1626 inhabitants)
- San Pedro las Pilitas (- inhabitants)
- Sinaí Uno (5 inhabitants)
- Tamaulipas (Joaquín Amaro) (1567 inhabitants)
- Tres de Mayo (5 inhabitants)