The town of El Refugio is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #141 of the ranking. El Refugio is at 4 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Refugio? You can find it at 15.9 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Refugio location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Refugio? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Refugio in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Refugio, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Refugio and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Refugio (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Refugio
With the satellite map of El Refugio will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of El Refugio.
Vote for El Refugio. Opinions.
Do you like El Refugio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Refugio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Alicia Vázquez O. (10 inhabitants)
- Danielito (3 inhabitants)
- El Golfo (122 inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (5 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (- inhabitants)
- La Candelaria (- inhabitants)
- La Felicidad (3 inhabitants)
- La Guadalupe (5 inhabitants)
- La Huerta (2 inhabitants)
- Las Cadenas (- inhabitants)
- Las Guadalupes (39 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (2 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Amalia (- inhabitants)
- Sin Pensar Dos (2 inhabitants)