The town of San Isidro is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #800 of the ranking. San Isidro is at 8 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Isidro? You can find it at 18.6 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Isidro location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Isidro? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of San Isidro in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in San Isidro.
The population of San Isidro (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San IsidroIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of San Isidro, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to San Isidro so you can contact them.:
- MOTEL SAN CARLOS: 30 km away, direction Northwest (22 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS PINOS: 30 km away, direction Northwest (22 minutes by car)
- CUARTERIA: 27 km away, direction Northwest (19 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE PIJIJIAPAN: 26 km away, direction Northwest (21 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Isidro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Isidro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Isidro.
Photos of San Isidro
In order for you to enjoy nature around San Isidro, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of San Isidro, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of San Isidro (Chiapas) is 30548
Do you want to know the Postal Code of San Isidro so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 30548. The first two digits of the ZIP code of San Isidro ("30") correspond to the State of Chiapas, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for San Isidro
Do you like San Isidro or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Isidro to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Cuilapa (- inhabitants)
- El Aguacero (- inhabitants)
- El Progreso (2 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (414 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (El Zapotal) (868 inhabitants)
- Embarcadero Palo Blanco (7 inhabitants)
- Gilberto Morenos T. (3 inhabitants)
- La Ilusión (5 inhabitants)
- Las Delicias (2 inhabitants)
- Las Delicias (4 inhabitants)
- Los Dos Hermanos (2 inhabitants)
- Los Naranjos (2 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Milenio Santa Cruz la Central (507 inhabitants)
- San Diego (- inhabitants)
- Santa Lucrecia (3 inhabitants)