The town of Palo Alto is located in the Municipality of El Llano (in the State of Aguascalientes). There are 14 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #66 of the ranking. Palo Alto is at 2,035 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Palo Alto? You can find it at 1.2 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Palo Alto, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Palo Alto location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Palo Alto? How to get there? Map
Online map of Palo Alto in Aguascalientes, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of Palo Alto (Aguascalientes) is 14 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Palo AltoMany people want to stay in the town of Palo Alto itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HACIENDA LA PUNTA: 19 km away, direction South (15 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HUESPEDES DON MIGUEL: 35 km away, direction Northwest (25 minutes by car)
- HOTEL VILLA GARCIA: 43 km away, direction North (34 minutes by car)
- TURISTICA LOMA DE PIEDRA: 37 km away, direction West (30 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Palo Alto
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Palo Alto, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of El Llano. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Palo Alto.
Photos of Palo Alto
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Palo Alto? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Palo Alto.
The Postal Code of Palo Alto (Aguascalientes) is 20330
Do you want to know the Postal Code of Palo Alto so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 20330. The first two digits of the ZIP code of Palo Alto ("20") correspond to the State of Aguascalientes, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for Palo Alto
Do you like Palo Alto or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Palo Alto to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Llano
- Crucero Ojo de Agua de Crucitas (55 inhabitants)
- El Polvo (5 inhabitants)
- El Retoño (781 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (5 inhabitants)
- La Tarasca (- inhabitants)
- La Unión (La Paz) (232 inhabitants)
- Los Arrieros (3 inhabitants)
- Montoya (673 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Ombligo (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Refugio (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (19 inhabitants)
- Rancho Talpita (12 inhabitants)
- San Antonio de la Rosa (145 inhabitants)
- Santa Fe (30 inhabitants)
- Secadora Santa Fe (2 inhabitants)