The town of La Rosa is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #246 of the whole municipality. La Rosa is at 562 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Rosa is located at 15.9 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Montemorelos, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Rosa.
Where is La Rosa? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Rosa (Nuevo León) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Rosa, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of La Rosa? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Rosa (Nuevo León) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Rosa
With the satellite map of La Rosa will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Montemorelos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of La Rosa.
Vote for La Rosa. Opinions.
Do you like La Rosa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Rosa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- Coyonoxtle (96 inhabitants)
- El Canelo (12 inhabitants)
- El Cielo (6 inhabitants)
- El Pariente (- inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (5 inhabitants)
- Hacienda de Enmedio (218 inhabitants)
- La Peñita (28 inhabitants)
- La Retama (25 inhabitants)
- Los Lirios (Hacienda los Lirios) (250 inhabitants)
- Noria Blanca (10 inhabitants)
- Potrerillo (1 inhabitants)
- San Jorge (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Emilia (- inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (6 inhabitants)
- Valle Hidalgo (El Cueral) (32 inhabitants)