The town of El Ranchito de René is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 6 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #292 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Ranchito de René is at 533 meters of altitude.
The town of El Ranchito de René is located at 12.9 kilometers from Montemorelos, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Ranchito de René.
Where is El Ranchito de René? How to get there? Map
Location map of El Ranchito de René in Nuevo León: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Ranchito de René, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of El Ranchito de René? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Ranchito de René (Nuevo León) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Ranchito de René
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Ranchito de René, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Montemorelos. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Ranchito de René.
Vote for El Ranchito de René. Opinions.
Do you like El Ranchito de René? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Ranchito de René so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- Cieneguillas (142 inhabitants)
- El Ébano (4 inhabitants)
- El Becerro (3 inhabitants)
- Veinte De Noviembre (3 inhabitants)
- El Garbanzo (5 inhabitants)
- El Mexicano (- inhabitants)
- Las Caleras (Almacenes) (75 inhabitants)
- Los Finitos (Los Tepozanes) (3 inhabitants)
- María Amalia (Gallinero) (6 inhabitants)
- Montemorelos (Camino a la Cruz Verde) (- inhabitants)
- Parada la Esmeralda (4 inhabitants)
- San Jorge (- inhabitants)
- San Juan de Ocampo (9 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (- inhabitants)
- Santa Fe (- inhabitants)