The town of Las Laborcitas (RS) is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #271 of the ranking. Las Laborcitas (RS) is at 361 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Las Laborcitas (RS)? You can find it at 8.0 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Montemorelos, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Las Laborcitas (RS) location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Las Laborcitas (RS)? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Las Laborcitas (RS) (Nuevo León) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Las Laborcitas (RS), which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Las Laborcitas (RS) building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Las Laborcitas (RS) (Nuevo León) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Laborcitas (RS)
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Laborcitas (RS), to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Montemorelos. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Las Laborcitas (RS).
Vote for Las Laborcitas (RS). Opinions.
Do you like Las Laborcitas (RS)? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Laborcitas (RS) so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- El Desagüe (148 inhabitants)
- El Galeme (92 inhabitants)
- El Sauz (El Saucito) (3 inhabitants)
- El Terrero (82 inhabitants)
- Espinoza (17 inhabitants)
- La Aguililla (13 inhabitants)
- La Cruz (1 inhabitants)
- La Piedra Parada (12 inhabitants)
- Las Ovejas (58 inhabitants)
- Los Arroyos (Sección Juárez) (71 inhabitants)
- Los Olmos (2 inhabitants)
- Montemorelos (La Carlota) (- inhabitants)
- Noria Blanca (10 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (Coronel Herrera) (5 inhabitants)
- San Juan (13 inhabitants)