The town of La Pedrera is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. La Pedrera is at 1,672 meters of altitude.
Where is La Pedrera? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of La Pedrera in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in La Pedrera.
Want to view a satellite photo of La Pedrera? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Pedrera (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Pedrera
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Pedrera, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2022) of La Pedrera.
Vote for La Pedrera. Opinions.
Do you like La Pedrera? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Pedrera so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Alejo Mendoza (6 inhabitants)
- El Nuevo Amanecer (Roberto Treviño Garza) (- inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (4 inhabitants)
- Fernando Ordóñez (- inhabitants)
- La Máquina (1 inhabitants)
- La Mota y Ayajiles (La Ciénega) (1 inhabitants)
- Los Álamos (- inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (San Pedro) (- inhabitants)
- Los Ciruelos (1 inhabitants)
- Rafael Moya (- inhabitants)
- Rancho de en Medio (1 inhabitants)
- Rogelio Camacho (Santiago Camacho) (1 inhabitants)
- San José (- inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (3 inhabitants)
- Sergio Terrazas (1 inhabitants)