The town of San Lorenzo is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. San Lorenzo is at 513 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is San Lorenzo? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Lorenzo (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain San Lorenzo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San Lorenzo (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Lorenzo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Lorenzo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2022) of San Lorenzo.
Vote for San Lorenzo. Opinions.
Do you like San Lorenzo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Lorenzo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Alberto Ibarra (- inhabitants)
- Estación Barroterán (273 inhabitants)
- Ciudad Melchor Múzquiz (38992 inhabitants)
- David Rodríguez (El Cedral) (- inhabitants)
- El Mescalito Ranch (1 inhabitants)
- El Ojito (5 inhabitants)
- El Sukue (6 inhabitants)
- Golondrinas (- inhabitants)
- Jesús Escalena (1 inhabitants)
- Los Generales (1 inhabitants)
- Los Pintos (1 inhabitants)
- Planta Potabilizadora de Agua (- inhabitants)
- Rogelio Perches (1 inhabitants)
- San Judas Tadeo Colectiva (- inhabitants)
- Santa Bárbara (La Morita) (- inhabitants)