The town of La Morada is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. La Morada is at 1,384 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is La Morada? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Morada (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Morada, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of La Morada? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Morada (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Morada
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Morada, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Morada.
Vote for La Morada. Opinions.
Do you like La Morada? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Morada so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Altamira (- inhabitants)
- Bellavista (12 inhabitants)
- Cadernales (- inhabitants)
- Colonia Agustín Terrazas (38 inhabitants)
- Cuadra Jordan (6 inhabitants)
- El Polvo (- inhabitants)
- Florencio Vallejo (- inhabitants)
- La Florida (- inhabitants)
- La Marieta (2 inhabitants)
- La Mariposa (4 inhabitants)
- La Pedrera (1 inhabitants)
- Las Comas (2 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (Predio la Misión) (- inhabitants)
- Santa Mónica (4 inhabitants)
- Zamora (- inhabitants)