The town of La Morada is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. La Morada is at 1,384 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is La Morada? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Morada (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Morada, which has the following symbol
The population of La Morada (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near La MoradaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of La Morada, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to La Morada so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL SANTA ELENA: 200 km away, direction Southeast (169 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN CARLOS: 191 km away, direction Southeast (130 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SABINO GORDO: 155 km away, direction Southeast (107 minutes by car)
- HOTEL OASIS DEL NORTE: 196 km away, direction Southeast (143 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of La Morada
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Morada, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Morada.
Vote for La Morada
Do you like La Morada or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Morada to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Armando Bermea (- inhabitants)
- La Loma (73 inhabitants)
- Dos Hermanas (- inhabitants)
- El Chapote Fracción B (- inhabitants)
- El Divisadero (- inhabitants)
- El Encino (Los Adobes) (3 inhabitants)
- El Oso (2 inhabitants)
- El Venado (Gonzalo Montemayor) (- inhabitants)
- Eugenio Briceño (- inhabitants)
- Jesús Manuel Álvarez Flores (2 inhabitants)
- La Peña (- inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (- inhabitants)
- San Javier (1 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (5 inhabitants)
- Susano Samarrón González (- inhabitants)