The town of La Lobera is located in the Municipality of Santa María del Oro (in the State of Nayarit). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #69 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Lobera is at 1,161 meters of altitude.
The town of La Lobera is located at 8.8 kilometers from Santa María del Oro, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Lobera.
Where is La Lobera? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Lobera (Nayarit)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
The population of La Lobera (Nayarit) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near La LoberaMany people want to stay in the town of La Lobera itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL REAL MARÍA: 14 km away, direction East (11 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE Y COMEDOR: 15 km away, direction East (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MARIA ISABEL: 12 km away, direction East (9 minutes by car)
- CASA SANTA MARIA HOSPEDAJE: 13 km away, direction East (10 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of La Lobera
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Lobera, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Santa María del Oro. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Lobera.
Photos of La Lobera
In order for you to enjoy nature around La Lobera, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of La Lobera, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for La Lobera
Do you like La Lobera or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Lobera to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santa María del Oro
- Cofradía de Acuitapilco (509 inhabitants)
- El Caracol (69 inhabitants)
- Los Sabinos (2 inhabitants)
- La Brea (7 inhabitants)
- La Carbonera (2 inhabitants)
- La Mojonera (8 inhabitants)
- Lagunitas (1 inhabitants)
- Las Cabañas (2 inhabitants)
- Las Piedras Cargadas (13 inhabitants)
- Potrero el Marrano (18 inhabitants)
- Salsipuedes (9 inhabitants)
- Santa Bárbara (3 inhabitants)
- Alfonso Macias (- inhabitants)
- Tatepozco (11 inhabitants)
- Tequepexpan (1363 inhabitants)