The town of Joél Jiménez Montes is located in the Municipality of Santa María del Oro (in the State of Nayarit). There are 1 inhabitants. Joél Jiménez Montes is at 1,159 meters of altitude.
Where is Joél Jiménez Montes? How to get there? Map
Location map of Joél Jiménez Montes in Nayarit: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Joél Jiménez Montes, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Joél Jiménez Montes and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Joél Jiménez Montes (Nayarit) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Joél Jiménez Montes
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Joél Jiménez Montes, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Santa María del Oro. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Joél Jiménez Montes.
Vote for Joél Jiménez Montes. Opinions.
Do you like Joél Jiménez Montes? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Joél Jiménez Montes so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santa María del Oro
- Arroyo del Colgado (8 inhabitants)
- Calimayo (El Arrastradero) (- inhabitants)
- Crucero de Tetitlán (5 inhabitants)
- El Espino (5 inhabitants)
- El Torreón (178 inhabitants)
- Jazmines (6 inhabitants)
- La Hiedra (- inhabitants)
- La Higuera (- inhabitants)
- La Labor (3141 inhabitants)
- La Laguna (155 inhabitants)
- Loma del Bajío (11 inhabitants)
- Monte los Cuartos (El Descanso) (5 inhabitants)
- Paso de Lozada (- inhabitants)
- Rincón de Calimayo (250 inhabitants)
- San Leonel (753 inhabitants)